Window-Balances.com Return and Warranty Policy
Thank you for your purchase!
Our goal is to make your shopping experience easy and beneficial. Occasionally products need to be returned for one reason or another. The following is our Return and Warranty Policy:
- Product Warranty Policy and Returning a Defective Product Under the Manufacturer’s Warranty:
Warranties provided by a product’s manufacturer will be the responsibility of the manufacturer. Window-Balances.com disclaims all other warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Window-Balances.com will not be responsible for consequential damages. Please call Window-Balances.com at 800-992-4282 to discuss the return procedure for your particular item. The item may need to be returned directly to the manufacturer. If so, the manufacturer’s Customer Service Department will assist you with their return procedure and warranty program.
- Returning a Product Damaged in Shipping:
Occasionally a product will get damaged in shipping. If this has happened to your order, please contact Window-Balances.com at 800-992-4282. We will assist you in filing the claim with the shipper who shipped your order. To expedite the process, please keep the item in its original packaging.
- Returning a Product for Other Reasons (such as ordered wrong item, didn’t like, or no longer need):
All returns will incur a 25% restocking fee unless otherwise noted. All returns must be authorized by Window-Balances.com. The product must be in perfect working order, unused, still in its original condition & packaging, and returned within 30 days of receipt. If your product was Special Order or Custom Manufactured, please see #4 below. In order to process your return rapidly and correctly, please follow the steps below:
- Please call Window-Balances.com at 800-992-4282 and ask for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#).
- Include a copy of your invoice with the RMA# written on it.
- Also, write the RMA# on the outside of the shipping box.
- Return the product to us insured via a carrier of your choice. Insuring your return package protects you as we can’t be responsible for returns we don’t receive.All returns should be sent to:
Attn: Returns Department
27505 Ridge Road
Damascus, MD. 20872When we receive your return, we will credit you by the same payment method that was used to make the purchase. You will be credited the price of the product less shipping costs and the restocking fee.
- Special Orders and Custom Manufactured Items:
These items are non-returnable and non-cancelable once manufacturing has begun. You may be required to sign our Special Order Form before orders can be placed for these items. A deposit may be required as well.
Thank you for your business! Please call us at 800-992-4282 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of further assistance.